|VXS Developer's Kit
Application Developers' Kit
To accelerate the development process, a Developer’s Kit can be purchased for all VXS products which provides FPGA cores, software and source code reference design examples. This allows rapid interfacing of user applications to the on-board memory resources and off-board data links. The kit includes a design example showing how to achieve simple raw mode data links via the backplane to other FPGA based VXS payload cards, such as those in the QuiXilica range. A further example illustrates use of the front panel data links to link the card to an external host via a UDP/Gigabit Ethernet link.
This kit provides the following items:
• QuiXilica QuiXtream UDP/Gigabit Ethernet FPGA Cores host software (Windows),
• DDR SDRAM FIFO Interface FPGA Cores,
• Setup files and instructions for QuiXstart FPGA configuration system,
• Reference designs - VHDL and C software source code for:
-UDP Gigabit Ethernet communications loopback and memory test,
-VXS Backplane raw mode data transfer example. (Data transfer with VXS Payload cards),
• User manuals for all of the kit components and reference design.